Invisalign is a modern technique used to move teeth by using a series of clear plastic aligners that gradually shift teeth over time. The aligners, made of SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features, are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement.
Why choose Invisalign at Rise + Smile Orthodontics?
- Experienced Doctors: Dr. Mathue is a highly skilled Invisalign orthodontist, having offered patients clear aligner treatment for more than ten years.
- Fewer Appointments: Invisalign patients are usually seen every eight weeks, but can be seen as infrequently as every 12 weeks if cooperation is good.
- Removable: Removable aligners mean you don’t need to alter your diet.
- Easier Hygiene: Since the aligners are removable, you can brush and floss just like normal.
- More Comfortable: Aligners made from SmartTrack material fit precisely and are easy to put on and take off. Plus, we use an iTero® digital scanner for Invisalign patients instead of goopy impressions!
- Much Less Visible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are clear!
Moving teeth with Invisalign is a team process. As the patient, you must follow all instructions very careful especially in regards to wearing your aligners full time. Without cooperation and full-time wear, the teeth are unlikely to move as predicted and treatment length may increase or results may not be ideal.
Is Invisalign right for you?
Invisalign has come a long way in the last 15 years, and it can now be used to treat most cases. The best way to find out if you're a good candidate is to schedule an appointment for a free consult at our Austin orthodontic office!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.